From: Keith Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 3:53 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mailbox Rights

Pedro,

This is the way it is supposed to behave. MS changed Exchange's default
permission to Deny Admins to users Mailboxes (I guess Sys Admins have to
much power they wanted to make us work to get into Mailboxes.) Anyway
you need to add the account you want to view the mailboxes from to the
permissions on each user (Pain in the A** if you have a lot you need
set).

The mailboxes are getting the inherited rights from the exchange
configuration container in the configuration portion of AD.

Keith Nelson
Network Administrator
Orange County School of the Arts