From: Rick Ward - HQ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 4:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: AnitiVirus Scan error

Anyone seeing something similar to this?

We've been getting a lot of these from various servers all with different file attachment, but the error always reads the same way.

We have 33 Exchange sites all running WIN2K SP1 and XCHG 5.5 SP4. NAV is version 7.5 Corp Edition. It is messing with the attachment and removing it from USERY's inbox.

thanks in advance..
-Rick