Title: Ed Crowley Server Move Method

Hey Folks

The errors on my current exchange server and the fact that the previous guy set it up as a bdc and other things running on it has prompted me to move it to a new better stronger faster box only running exchange.  I am going to utilize the Ed Crowley method but I had a question I was hoping someone could answer.

Is it possible to move users to the new server and place them in recipient containers?

TIA

Jim

There was a power outage at a department store yesterday. Twenty people were trapped on the escalators. -- Steven Wright

List Charter and FAQ at: