Change the calendar view (View-->Current View) to "Events" or something like that.
Drag and drop as desired.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Ritch Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:02 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Restoring Inbox

I am using Veritas 8 to back up my Exchange server which is running 5.5 SP 4.  Today I tried to restore a mailbox for a user who lost all his mail while trying to use Outlook Express on the road and each time I restore it puts all the messages in the calendar.  I know they are in the calendar because an unread number appears next to "calendar" in the folder view and the calendar in now 25 MB.  Not to mention after the restore the inbox is empty.  Has this happened to anyone else before?  Does any one know how to move messages from the calendar to the inbox?  Thank you in advance for any input you might have.

Ritch Roberts

Beckett Publications

List Charter and FAQ at: