Title: RE: How to create contact list in Web Outlook

http://www.cdolive.com/owaaddressbook.htm

Used it before, very handy. The version I had expired after 30 days but it costs next to nothing to register it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Murray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 October 2001 12:59
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How to create contact list in Web Outlook

Hi Steve

When we open OWA I get the following Icons on the far left side of the
screen, Inbox, Calendar, Find Names, Public Folders, Options and Log Off.

If you click in the next frame I get Mailbox with the following options
Calendar, Contacts, Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Journal, Notes, Outbox,
Sent Items and Tasks.  But when you select Contacts there are no options to
add any.

I am talking about them creating their own contact lists.