Title: RE: Outlook Rules Stopped Working after 5.5 to 2000 Upgrade

They should use the desktop redirector for the blackberry instead of rules - gives much more flexibility.

Note the desktop doesn't work with office XP.

Doesn't help the other forwarding issue - sorry.

Jim Zangara, MCSE+I
Special Projects Engineer
Premiere Radio Networks
A Division of Clear Channel Communications
15260 Ventura Blvd Suite 500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Direct: (818) 461-8620
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]