I want to make sure I'm doing this right, as we need to "reclaim" our old
Exchange server and commit it to new use.

Step 5 states to make "replicas of the public folders on the new server."
Is there a good way to do this for ALL public folders?  Or do I simply go
into each public folder on the list and set up a replication scheme and
schedule?  I'm a little slow on the uptake of public folder replication
between servers in the same site - any info would be appreciated.  I don't
want to strand any public folders.

Exchange 5.5 for both servers, old is running SP3, new is SP4, both on
Windows NT Server 4.0 SP6.

Thanks, Sean

List Charter and FAQ at: