From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 October 2001 17:21
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: hidden recipients can't log into exchange via web outlook

wouldn't address book views be the solution for this?  Hmmm...

Drew
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each
other. (Mother Theresa)
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Pics of Max are BACK!  http://www.drewncapris.net
"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
stayed alive."