Title: RE: Old .OST File

Create another mail profile that points to it - open it "offline" and export to PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Keane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 October 2001 13:57
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Old .OST File

THIS MESSAGE ORIGINATED ON THE INTERNET - Please read the detailed disclaimer below.

Hello,
I have an old .ost file that I would like to look at to make sure that
there isn't any pertinent info in it, however I can't seem to figure out
how to open it with out screwing up my own system.  Any ideas?

Mike

List Charter and FAQ at:

The following message has been automatically added by the mail gateway to comply with a Royal & Sun Alliance IT Security requirement:

As this email arrived via the Internet you should be cautious about its origin and content. Replies which contain sensitive information or legal/contractual obligations are particularly vulnerable. In these cases you should not reply unless you are authorised to do so, and adequate encryption is employed.

If you have any questions, please speak to your local desktop support team or IT security contact.

List Charter and FAQ at: