From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 10:43 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA authentication

I have an NT4 SP5 machine, Exchange 5.5 SP4.  OWA installed.  I have a user
who logs in and gets a message " Your password is set to expire in 0 days.
Change it or else" .  I have gone in under HTTPS, and changed the password,
and changed the password in User manager for Domains, but she is still
getting this message.  Help!

Thanks in advance,

Joseph L. Heaton, MCSE
NT Administrator