I have been going in circles with my OWA after it abruptly stopped
working las week.   In troubleshooting I am usually meticulous in noting
changes to server settings.  But in this case I likely have changed some
permissions for folders or virtual folders that are now giving me grief
(even if I solved the original problem).

Is there a resource that has all the required permissions and settings
for Exchange & IIS to make OWA function under Exch & Win 2000?  I have
spent time checking technet, MS KB, google, groups and this archive, so
forgive me if I missed an obvious location.

Is there a way to reinstall OWA without reinstalling Exchange?

In case I might be closer to making it work than I think:  My current
status is that once logged in, all folders, contacts and calendars
appear to be working, but are empty.  This occurs regardless of whether
it is a user or administrator, from an computer on the domain or outside
of it, and both inside and outside our firewall.  I've seen postings on
various groups that mention this problem, and several good suggestions.
But none have helped.

Thanks much,

allan

List Charter and FAQ at: