From: Taylor, Gabriel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 October 2001 10:15
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA via Proxy Server

Hi,

Has anyone out there set-up OWA via Proxy server?
I've got a proxy server standing between my network and the internet. It's
got 2 network cards, 1 on the internet with a public ip address connected to
our ISP and 1 on our private network.
I've already set-up OWA/IIS on another server in our network and we can
access it from within the network.
Now what do I need to do on the Proxy server to enable users to access OWA
via the internet? Do I need to get our ISP to make any changes on their DNS?

Any suggestions or advice will be most appreciated, because I need to get
this done like yesterday!

GT.

Harlequin Mills & Boon Limited
Main Tel: 020 8288 2800
Main Fax: 020 8288 2899
Main Web: http://www.millsandboon.co.uk

The information contained in this email together with any accompanying
attachments is sent privately and confidentially to the intended recipients.
If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender
immediately and delete the entire message from your mailbox. Disclosure,
copying, further distribution or any other form of action taken based on the
information contained in this email by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.
Harlequin Mills & Boon cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this email as it has been transmitted over a public network.
We also do not accept responsibility for the views expressed by the sender
of this email.

Virus Notice:         Harlequin Mills & Boon Ltd operate an anti-virus
policy, however, it is the responsibility of the recipient of this email to
ensure that it and any accompanying attachments are free of viruses.

List Charter and FAQ at:

[...]

List Charter and FAQ at: