Title: utility
Doesn't somebody have a product (Veritas?) that basically moves all the attachments out of the IS and just leaves a URL?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 6:45 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: utility

You can use ExMerge. It archives out to a PST file. You can set it to COPY or MOVE the data.

Search Technet for "ILOVEYOU" and you will find the latest revision of the utility. Be sure to read, then re-read the doc file.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. - Bruce Lee