Title: Message
We don't have internet only here, hopefully that has nothing to do with it.  Thanks for letting me know thought :-)
-----Original Message-----
From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 4:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Name not in address list showing up in from field

Yes – have seen it. I have a person that sends mail from O2K with the internet only config – periodically it comes thru differently. No apparent rhyme or reason. I have gotten them on the phone and walked thru the steps.

Sorry – don’t have a soln, just wanted to make sure you realize you’re not the only one.

Steve Clark

Clark Systems Support, LLC

AVIEN Charter Member

“Who's watching your network?”