From: Starkey, Geoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 3:47 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Veritas backup exec for exchange 2000

The restored machine is off-line, ie not connected to a production
network, only plugged into a hub by itself.  It is a domain
controller/DNS server/global catalogue server/exchange 2000 server.  I
can start and use active directory tools, such as "active directory
users and computers".  How do I check sysvol from the command prompt and
that the netlogon service is started with parameters that prevent
logons.  We have no problems logging onto the box.