I had a user the other day who's sys clock was set at 2092..

But doesn't the exchange server timestamp the mail with it's own sys time?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Ambrose [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 October 2001 15:32
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Strange occurrance

Maybe, but 6 MONTHS??????

> I think the system time of the senders computer could be a little bit
> off-time.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bart.

List Charter and FAQ at:

Website - WWW.COOP.CO.UK

This  document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not
intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent written confirmation of
its contents.   Accordingly,  United Co-op disclaims all responsibility and accept no
liability (including  in negligence) for the consequences for any person acting, or
refraining from acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of
subsequent written confirmation.
If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
distribution and/or publication of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.

List Charter and FAQ at: