Title: Message
Hi Guys
I am in the process of planning our migration from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 - I have finished migrating our domain to Active Directory and that all went pretty smoothly, but there were a few gotchas not mentioned in any documentation and MS's way of doing things is sometimes a little questionable.
I thought before I jump into the fire I would put this out so I don't have to pull out as much hair as some of you may have ;-) It is only a single site with around 100 users with huge volumes of mail.
Your advice would be very appreciated.
Cheers
Regards
Simon Taylor
Senior Systems Administrator
? [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Å   020 7539 6808
Å   0780 1104 170

communication contains information that is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.

List Charter and FAQ at: