From: Keith Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 4:05 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2000 Mac Entorage 2001

Were a 50/50 shop here too. Entorage and Outlook Express are not
designed to use the Colabrative Features of Exchange 5.5 or 2000. I
would also suggest that you look at Outlook 2001 for the Mac. It works
really well though it still lacks in features from the PC version.

Keith Nelson
Network Administrator
Orange County High School of the Arts