From: Jim Holmgren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 18 October 2001 8:31
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Auto-Create PDF file from mailbox (maybe OT)

I apologize in advance if this is a bit off topic, and if anyone can
direct me to another site, please do.
I want my users to be able to send an attachment to a mailbox and have it
automatically returned to them in PDF format.
I know iTrezzo offers a Word to plain text package for the Blackberry that
works this way, does anyone know of something similar for Word to PDF?

Thanks!
Jim

Jim Holmgren MCSE, CCNA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Engineer
Advertising.com

We bring innovation to interactive communication.
Advertising.com -- Superior Technology. Superior Performance.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: