From: Karen Palmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 10:27 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE:ArcServe

I hate ArcServe.  We had to do a reinstall on one of our servers and it
would not accept the key.  Went through some iterations with Tech Support
and they assured us all was well.  It wasn't.  The product stopped
functioning due to a licensing error.  It is working now, but I am holding
my breath until we get the new servers up and running -- and they won't be
using ArcServe.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: