I don't think anyone has replied to this one yet...

I have used them in a past small-biz environment and they worked quite well.
The Team-Folders add-in does a lot of quite kick arse things.  However, you
are capable of doing it all on your own, this add-in is just MS doing the
developing for you.  Aww how nice they are...

Individual team sections have the following by default:

* Homepage (nice to let the team know about an upcoming meeting or policy
change)
* FAQ (nice if your team talks to the same type of clients, this way your
whole team/call center answers questions consistently...at least that was
the best use I found for it)
* Contact list (I think you can see why this would be good)
* Team contact list (I also think you can figure this out on your own)
* Team calendar (diddo...to the above comment)
* Team tasks (I think this is in the list, this is good for keeping track of
a team's follow up calls and who has done what)

If you like all of these things I suggest you spend some time looking into
developing your own Digital Dashboard...you might find that the features in
Outlook/Exchange are better than you ever imagined.

The only info I don't have is the resource usage.  I don't remember it being
a resource hog on an old pII266 w/128MB of RAM for 50 people, but hey who
knows these days.

I hope that helps!
Justin M. Silles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]