From: Irfan GM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 October 2001 07:46:AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: snail mail

Hi guys  I have two exchange 2000 sp1 servers in the same organization ,
 the problem i'am facing is mail's are all stuck in the smtp queue's , and
mail delivery
 is slow between thease two server's , how can i resolve this problem
 please help

Thanks
 Irfan

List Charter and FAQ at:

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate
or otherwise deal with it.  Please notify the sender by return email.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.
Astrium Limited
Gunnels Wood Road
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 2AS
Title: snail mail

Irfan

Any messages being generated in the event log?

Simon Weaver

NT Domain Administrator

Ext. 5544

Tel: 02392-705544 (Direct Dial)