De : WEAVER, Simon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : 22 octobre, 2001 10:26
À : MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Objet : RE: Analysing log files in MDBDATA

Another reason for huge growth (That's if you ARE doing an Exchange
Aware
ONLINE Backup) is the use of any Anti-Virus programs scanning your
Exchange
*DATA Folders, or the M: Drive.
Verify that nothing is taking place in their areas, and perform an
online
backup ASAP, before you run out of disk space. Using NTBACKUP on the
Exchange Server will flush the logs, as it is Exchange-aware.

If this happens, the Services will stop!

Simon Weaver
NT Domain Administrator
Ext. 5544
Tel: 02392-705544 (Direct Dial)