From: Maurice.O'Neill [mailto:maurice.o'[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 October 2001 02:20:PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: changing domain name

Hello everybody.  I will be migrating to a new domain name soon and I have
a question regarding my exchange 5.5 on NT 4 Server.  How do I change all
my e mail address's to reflect the change in the domain name? is there any
issues I should be aware of?

List Charter and FAQ at:
If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate
or otherwise deal with it.  Please notify the sender by return email.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.
Astrium Limited
Gunnels Wood Road
Stevenage
Hertfordshire