Exchange lists are notoriously rude.  It's the best part.

I'd go nuts trying to read this list in digest mode.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin D. Alons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 6:21 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Sending HTML to list (DON'T!!!!)

I recently signed up for this list (in digest mode) and while the content
can be helpful, the users here are incredibly rude.  I don't know if there
are any recommended guidelines, but here are mine:
        1) NO HTML posts, it is obnoxious to wade through it in digest mode
(and I doubt that email mode is much better!).
        2) Snip (and include) only relevant info from original (replied to)
posts.

Thank you,

Kevin Alons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]