I think it's on the Exchange 5.5 CD. See article Q167260 as a starting point for more details about the utility.

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 October 2001 17:38
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: mail connectivity

No the firewall is not being used with the FRAME connection

where can I get more info on RPCPING?

Todd White
System Administrator
LaserComm Inc.
972-941-0276 Voice
972-941-0223 Fax

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are the property of LaserComm Inc, its subsidiaries or licensors and are intended to be private and confidential.  This material is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.  The material is protected by various laws, including those related to copyright and trade secret, and may not be used, copied or distributed without the express permission of LaserComm Inc.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the correspondence.