From: Montgomery, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 October 2001 20:30
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Relay

We are having a strange problem.  We send to a particular domain and get an
NDR back from our server saying that relaying is prohibited.  This same
domain can send to us and we can send to other domains just fine.  We were
able to send to them before.  Has anyone else seen anything like this?  We
have recently upgraded GroupShield to 4.5.  I called their tech support to
see if this was anything that they may know about, but they said that it is
not.  I have tried searching Microsoft but could not find anything. Exchange
5.5 SP4

Thanks,

John Montgomery
Information Technology