Title: import blank field
Use ~DEL in the field you are trying to delete in the import file
you can find this information @ microsoft if you spend about 3 days searching for it
-----Original Message-----
From: Angie Sawyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 11:48 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: import blank field

Here's our situation...

We are trying to clear out a field that we used to use in Exchange.  For simplicity, I'm trying to use an import to overwrite what is currently stored in the field with a blank field.  Is there some trick to doing this?

I tried both the overwrite and append options, I tried adding the Mode - Modify column in the import file.  I even tried to import a space into the field.  I can easily change the information, I just can't get rid of it.

Running Exchange 5.5

Thanks for any suggestions.
Angie

List Charter and FAQ at: