Title: Access 2000 access to Exchange
When you do the export, it should only be a copy, so that data will still be there, no need to 'put anything back'

Hope you are feeling better. Go home and have some chicken soup! :-)
-----Original Message-----
From: Blake R. Fowkes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 1:51 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Access 2000 access to Exchange

Would I use the dsexport utility from the SDK?

Looking at Q185018 it looks like I would need to make a PFlist.csv file to tell it what I wanted to get out of the folder.  Once I get it out and massage the items that I need how would I put it back?

Sorry, this is all very new to me and I am feeling very lost.  I guess it does not help when I try and start something like this when I am physicall sick as well.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks,
Blake Fowkes
Waid and Associates