Hello All...

I am very new to Exchange 2000 Server and I am having a bad day.  I have
been having some problems with Instant Messenger service not allowing
anyone to log in to it.  So I cleverly decided to delete the users out
of AD and re-add them back in (only two users are testing this system).
However when I did that I also told it to delete the mailboxes.  In
doing that I have seem to lost everything...calendar, mail, notes,
tasks, etc.  Is there any possibly way to recover that information?  All
suggestions are welcome!

Stephen Monk