From: Kumar, Ashish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 2:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: How many of you use Message Level Recovery ?

Hi all,

have seen some interesting discussions on this forum, and Id like to as a
very basic question(this is not for market research.

What are your experiences with single message recovery, or mailbox recovery
from products like legato, ultrabac, veritas, commvault etc ?

Do you actually use it, how much and how often ? Is this a very basic
requirement for your selection of the product that you do backup and
recovery with.

With your help I'll probably get help making a decision I need to make , so
thanks in advance !

regards,

Ash

List Charter and FAQ at: