Steve,

Does this mean we are or are not invited? Pizza sounds great!! Or has
Halloween been canceled? Good thing it was a help desk guy who turned it
on!! Are you sure you will be able to live this down, or is that what you
will be asking Santa for? (assuming cool people ALSO believe in Santa)

Pat

                    "Cicerrella,

                    Steve"               To:     "MS-Exchange Admin Issues"

                    <steveci@wpds.        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    com>                 cc:

                                         Subject:     OT   Halloween tricks

                    10/31/2001

                    11:58 AM

                    Please respond

                    "MS-Exchange

                    Admin Issues"

Okay, this group just loves off topic hoohahs so here is a good one.     In
the US we celebrate Halloween with a fervor, at least those of us that are
cool do.    My company is having a Halloween party today, pizza, the whole
nine yards.    So, being the good techie I brought in a fog machine.    One
of the help desk guys turned it on in his office.   It actually looked
pretty cool, until it set off the smoke detector.     The WHOLE six story
building emptied into the street and the fire dept. came rushing up the
street with sirens and lights on while crashing through red lights.
Hmmmmm, the IT dept. will be living this one down for a while me thinks.

Happy Halloween Everyone...

LMAO.....

steve

List Charter and FAQ at: