Title: Strange problem

I have been scratching my head on this one for a few days now.  I am having a problem sending internet email.  But here's the real kicker, I am only having problems sending to one domain.  I have not made any changes to my server, Exchange 5.5 SP4, NT 4 SP6a.  I know that the company that I am trying to send message to has just recently put there server behind a firewall.  Wait it gets even stranger, I can telnet to there server and it does respond properly.  When I try and send them a message I get Host Unreachable.  Do any of you have any ideas for me?

Thanks,
Blake Fowkes
Waid and Associates

List Charter and FAQ at: