Hi All,
I asked this yesterday, but it got caught in a rather large thread, so I'm
going to post it again.
I have an Exchange 5.5 (sp4) server running on Win2k (SP2).  I have built
a recovery server using same OS and SP levels.  I created a new site using
exact same Org and Site names on my recovery server.  I restored the IS
from my production server from tape to the recovery server, ran isinteg
-patch and ran the DSIS consistency checker per the MS whitepapers.  The
problem is, none of my mailboxes show up in the Recipients container.  I
can see them listed under Private Information Store  - Mailbox Resources,
but I cannot view their properties from there.  I get the error message
"The object cannot be found in the directory, this may be because
replication has not completed" when I try to see their properties.
I checked the event log and it says that I have restored the private
information store and public information store.

Anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks,
Jim "Thank God this is only a test" Holmgren

Jim Holmgren MCSE, CCNA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Engineer
Advertising.com