Is the old person accessing them via OWA? Are the being real or are rules
running that forward copies to somewhere else?

ellery

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Jason Dwyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 31, 2001 9:15 PM
To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject:        RE: Help Security Breach!

The way I can tell they are being read is that I have given another employee
access to the mailbox and he has watched as emails turn from unread to read.
I have looked at the event log but it doesn't seem to have much in it... i
assume that is because I haven't enabled much in the way of logging.

Jason