From:   Warren Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, November 01, 2001 9:51 AM
To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject:        Exchange server Log-on problems

I have a client that I haven't been able to install Antivirus s/w to their
Exchange Server 5.5 SP2.

Every time I get to the end of the install of either Neatsuite or NAV, the
installation gets terminated and I get an error message asking me to have
rights  "act as part of operating system".  I've gone through User Manager
and ensured I had Admin rights on Exchange Service account, and everywhere
else I can think of.

Judging from the way mail is acting and some problems we've had with Word, I
suspect Melissa virus is in the Exchange.

I'm using WINNT 4.0, SP6.  I don't want to upgrade my Exchange server to SP4
until I resolve these problems...is that prudent?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: