Maybe I'm getting old, but I don't think this made the list. If it's a
duplicate and my original made it, I apologize. By the way, I'm sending this
at 12:48 PM EST. Let's see what time it hits the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen J. Norton
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 6:12 AM
To: 'MS-Exchange Admin Issues'
Subject: RE: ARGGHHSEERRVVEE!

I run ArghhServe 6.61 SP1 on NT 4.0 SP5 Exchange 5.5 SP2.The following works
for me:
1.      On the recovery server stop all Exchange services except System
Attendant.
2.      On the Exchange recovery server rename the mdbdata folder on the
store drive and log drive.
3.      Restore the Information store only, not Directory services.
4.      Start the Info store service and run DS/IS Consistency tool as
described in Q163713.
5.      To view Public folders, you must go to the Properties of the Public
Information Store under Servers and on the Instances tab add the folders
that you want to view.
6.      You must use Either Outlook 97 or 98 as the client to recover and
export .psts.

It's Friday. It's Friday. It's Friday.
I hope nothing breaks over the weekend.