Dear friend,

1. create a recipient policy that creates the new (second) smtp-address
for each of the users
(like @second.com). You can do that in e2k system manager.
2. Create an MX record in the internet-dns that directs internet mail
designated for the new second adress (second.com) to the smtp-connector
of your e2k-organisation (may be the same e2k-server).
3. if your users should be represented with the new domain name, so you
can decide to take the new smtp-address as first-address in response
mails.
3. for your outlook users the whole thing is transparent - you have to
do nothing. But it's better to inform the users to take the new address
in their signature and so on...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

  Hans Willi Kremer

  * freiberuflicher Dozent und Berater,
  * MCDBA, MCSE +I, MCSD, MCT,
  * Schwerpunkte SQL-Server & Exchange Server,
  * Buchautor zum SQL Server im Galileo-Press Verlag
  Website: HTTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Telefon: 0241 / 1681727
  Privat: 0241 / 9319743
  Küppershofweg 6 - 52134 Herzogenrath / Aachen