From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: November 8, 2001 5:21 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: .dat file

I think we should get rid of all the word processors and about half of the
other applications in favor of notepad. Anyone else got like 200 TXT files
on their desktops with notes, phone numbers, IP addresses and other
important info .....

 Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
        301-610-9584 voice
        240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.