Wasn't that thread on the NT forum, Matt?

I know it fits here better, but a few of the participants aren't here.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 11:54 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Note vs Exch thingy again

This is for Michael,
adding extra users in notes 4.x or 5.x is called "adding a data base"  What it does is put another DB Icon on the "work space".  The DBs are added via the users .id files.  You can have up 95 DBs on any one "work space".  The user then just selects the DB they want and it asks for their password.  I always just named the DBs with the users name.  It is kind of a pain in the ass I spent the better part of a week making the changes with pc anywhore to about 200 note clients.  Sorry I can't be more detailed but I'm not running notes anymore.  You must be connected to the domino server to make changes to notes.
Matt

List Charter and FAQ at: