From: Bibel, Laura Y. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 November 2001 20:44
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: LDAP question

But you can get to individual objects and attributes of the directory with
LDAP, right? I mean, we're doing it here. We're currently using LDAP to
query information in the Exchange 5.5 directory and using it to populate AD.
Things like phone number, address, etc. The LDAP query uses the
distinguished name properties like organization (/o), site (/ou) and
container (/cn). Maybe I don't understand the question.

Laura Bibel
Allegheny Energy: Information Services
Voice (724) 830-5966 Fax (724) 853-3600