Hi,

I posted a message yesterday which in retrospect was complete gibberish
;-)

Here is cleaned up version of the question now that I actually know what
I'm asking.

While our mail relay is secure (i.e only relays ligitimate traffic), I
have been told by our ISP that while our server doesn't actually relay
spam it does accept it and then generates an NDR which then ends up in our
ISPs postmaster box.

I've been told that the issue is with smtp accepting email encased in "
marks so the destination ends up somthing like the following
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@company.co.uk.

Is there any way to change this behaviour so that Exchange (2000 SP1)
doesn't accept the mail in the first place.

Thanks in advance

Stu

List Charter and FAQ at: