From: Baker, Marc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 7:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook Web Access cannot open mail attachments in ".msg" for
mat. ..

What Service Pack do you have on Exch?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ratini Heidi - IL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:31 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook Web Access cannot open mail attachments in ".msg" format.
..

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q172/9/02.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=g
n&FR=0&qry=outlook%20web%20access%20.msg&rnk=1&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=EC

I found the above article that describes the problem we are having exactly.
We are on SP4 and I wanted to ask if anyone here has found any workaround
for this?

Maybe a way to tell the Exchange server to map .msg to .txt and have the
message open on the client side? (just an idea).

Any input is appreciated...

Thank you,

Heidi

List Charter and FAQ at: