From: Bendall, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 5:23 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Palm syncing and Deleted item retention

Does anyone know how the Chapura Pocket Mirror synchsonises between Outlook
and Palm PDA? A user has managed to incorrectly synchronise the Palm and
wipe out 2,000 contacts from his Outlook and Palm. I have looked in deleted
items, and delted item recovery tool with the administrator registry
addition to show items in the Contacts folder. The client was Outlook 2000
so the Contacts if hard deleted should still be visible but they are not.
Does pocket mirror use it's own MAPI commands and this explains why the
items are not available under deleted item retention.

Regards,

Paul

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: