Here is the mess of the story.  To make a long story short.  I recently
started here and the backups were a mess.  Using Backup Exec for NT, they
were backing up the entire information store but not individual mailboxes.
 Before I started, someone lost 2 folders that contain 2 years worth of
stuff.  Anyway, I don't want to chance restoring the whole IS with the NO
LOSS option.  I want to restore the IS to a different server and PST out
the lost folder.  Tell me if I'm right, but I think I would build another
exchange server (5.5) join the site, and restore the IS to the new server
and PST the missing folders.  Is it that simple or is there more?

List Charter and FAQ at: