Watch your disk space. Your log files are probably getting huge.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOERO MANSILLA Roberto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 9:02 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IMPORTANT Realy Problem 300 Mails per minute

exchange 2000
each mail is 23 k

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Lunes, 19 de Noviembre de 2001 01:36 p.m.
Para: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Good thing you sent that with the High Importance flag...
300 mails per minute?  60x300= 18,000/hour!   Larry Ellison won't
believe
you!

Here is the de facto standard for securing Exchange5.5 from relay:
http://www.exchangeadmin.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=7696

I forget... did you have Exchange2000?  Or Sendmail?

William