From: Anwar Qureshi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 2:53 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 5.5 monitor

I have NT 4 Exchange 5.5. From time to time Information Store and IMS
services stop. I have configured Exchange monitor so that first action will
restart the services - if couldn't restart services then second action is to
restart the whole Exchange server.

Apparently it is not working. I stopped I.S service but Exchange monitor
didn't restart the service. I am not sure if there is any thing else to be
done on Exchange so that it will restart the stopped service.

Anwar

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: