From: Eric Peeters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 5:20 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA and SP4

Hello,
I've recently installed SP4 on my Exchange 5.5 server and it broke OWA. When
users type in the URL for OWA, they are prompted for authentication as
normal but then they get a 404 instead of a page asking them for their user
name and password. I have looked through the Microsoft KB for pointers
without luck. I am thinking of reinstalling OWA but before I do so, I wanted
to see if other people had had similar experiences.
Also, if I resintall OWA, don't I have to reinstall SP4 afterwards ?
Eric Peeters
Network Administrator
TexLoc Ltd
List Charter and FAQ at: