Title: Message
Any way to determine the size of your existing rules?????
-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 12:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OL2000 Rules

Not really an offending rule, but I was trying to create a new one and was told it would be client-based only.  I'd rather have it travel with me.  So I made a modification and now it's server-based.  Was just wondering why the changing to a different parameter would do this.  William also indicates there is a 32k limit on serve-based rules - another thing I didn't know.

Roger Wright
Southern Commerce Bank
___

You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.