From: Ellery July [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 6:49 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA for Exchange 5.5 on a IIS5 server (not exchange) -who
thinks about this stuff

Where are good whitepapers, thinking, or online resources that talk about

We are talking Exchange 5.5  in a Windows 2000 box
OWA on a different  windows 2000 box running IIS5
All in a windows 2000 domain.

expect to upgrade to E2K in six months.

Someone asked me to do this - why me? because I am willing to do it for
free.

ellery

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: